This month we have two guest blog hoppers. Make sure to check them out too!
So, I got inspired with my Paper Pumpkin box this past month-- the Many Happy Birthday's box that included nine cute slider birthday candle cards. These cards are super cute by themselves and I love the long envelopes that come with them and the glimmer paper flames but I started thinking about other uses-- like a Hanukkah card! So I stamped one with "Celebrate" and will set it aside for a dear friend in Charleston who celebrates Hanukkah! (Please excuse the poor lighting in these photos, but that's what happens when I don't plan ahead and take the pictures on a sunny day!)
Then I went crazy and started creating several treat packages! This first one features something I found in the dollar bin at Target (of course)! These bubbles came in a three pack $1 and really coordinated cutely with the patterned paper from the set! The dimensions on this treat holder are 2 3/4" by 11" Dapper Denim cardstock, scored at 1/2", 3", 5", and 7 1/2".
- The convenience of an all-inclusive kit arriving at your door every month.
- Exclusive photopolymer stamp sets and the opportunity to build a collection of stamps and ink spots.
- Crafting time you can count on without any prep work.
- Trying new techniques.
- Getting together with friends to craft every month (I even do it with my 8 year old daughter!)
- The quality of the products and variety of projects each month.
- Sharing ideas with a community of online crafters.
- The surprise factor!
If you comment below I will select a winner to be sent a special little treat in the mail. And keep coming back to the blog-- I still need to show you Marianne's birthday party treat boxes!
P.S. We still have a few openings at our April Craft Retreat-- scroll down a few blog posts and check it out! It promises to be a terrific weekend~